If you are struggling to get some last minute gifts to fill up stockings this year, I thought I would share with you the things we usually add to ours:
- Bath Products
- Hand Sanitizers
- Their favorite Candy and/or Chocolate
- New Toothbrush
- Mini sized liquor bottles
- Beef Jerky
- Scratch and win Lottery Tickets
- Small Amount Gift Cards
- Almost anything from the travel toiletries area at Walmart.
- And of course, a classic Mandarin Orange… just like my childhood
Okay, not completely original, but they are all things that you can grab last minute, and will fill a stocking. We typically find out whatever bath products everyone uses and try and get that. Its nice to not have to think to add shampoo and other bathroom products to my shopping list for a few months too.
And since this is basically a gardening blog and I haven’t talked about any garden related things for a while… This is my favorite lotion for after working hard outside in the garden. There is a scented version, but I prefer the fragrance free one. It is super thick and absorbs right away, and really helps soften rough hands (and feet)