The Belmont Rooster has nominated my little blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Sweet! I am very flattered!! He has a very nice blog, and actually knows the variety of most of his plants (unlike myself… I usually just use colour to differentiate… or only buy things that have super memorable names)
For this Award, I am supposed to do the following:
1. Thank (and link to) the person who nominated you (see above)
2 Display the award in your post (see above)
3. List the award rules so whoever I choose the nominate will know what to do (in progress)
4. State 7 things about yourself (see below)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, and notify them of their nomination with a link to (this) post.
6. Proudly display the award somewhere on your blog.
Now, to be honest, I feel like almost every blog I read on a regular basis has already received this award…. Because if one person gave it to 15, and every one of those made their own 15 nominations, that is already 225 people who have received the award… And if all 225 of them, gave it out to another 15 people each, we are sitting at 3375 people who have the award… after just 2 cycles of sharing. So I will be nominating a few less. But before I get into that, the 7 things about me:
1) I am an only child – No brothers or sisters for me
2) I was a proud Pony Clubber for 10 years.
3) While in England, I was dared (along with some friends) to go into the river of the village I was staying in for an entire bottle of Sambuca… It was a great night, and one of my favourite memories from my trip there. At least from the bits I can remember 😉
4) When I was in Florida, the rats in my barn were more terrifying to me than the alligators in the canals. We don’t have rats in Alberta. Thankfully!
5) I just spent the last week searching my house/car/shed/garage/yard/work for my blue water bottle, only to realize it has been sitting on my desk right in front of my face the entire time.
6) I HATE doing the dishes. It is my least favourite thing to do.
7) I have become enamoured with upcycling crafts… Something new from something old. Its like the slogan during the war years has become my new mantra: Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.
My nominations (I’m going to stop at 7, the same number of things about me)
My friend Cal @ We Get Outisde
Well there it is. Thank you again for the award Belmont Rooster!